Monday, June 9, 2008

annie papercraft mock up


I was just bored at home, and decided to make a cubecraft version of Norwegian pop sensation, Annie. This is just a mock up, I still have to work out the final template.

My inspiration for this was the cover for the "DONT STOP" LP by Form UK






I took these to submit to Christopher as a guest designer so he could get a feel for how cubecraft Anne Lilia Berge Strand would look like in the third dimension. Don't mind the blue frames showing through, this is just a test run :(


I will most likely have a final version up sometime next week. Most likely with those rad heart shaped glasses.So enjoy the mock up for now!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic





















----------------
Now playing: Nadia Ali - Crash and Burn (Original Edit)

2 comments:

Rima Zaman said...

this is nice, but it reminds me that i never got my cube person for my bday...i may not be a Norwegian pop sensation, but i think the world would enjoy a rima papercraft mock up as well.
just a thought

amad said...

ha totally..

should i make it wearing a power suit with a pillow in its hand :D